Tuesday, December 23, 2008

LARRY, CURLY, MOE & OUR BOYS


I am so blessed to have two of the best friends I've ever had. Heavenly Father knew that friendship would be a challenge for me that it was mentioned in my patriarchal blessing. And over the years I've definitely been blessed with good friends; my sisters, April, Rebecca, Suzanne, Vanessa. But we know that in life we move and our friendships endure but it's hard not to have that person that totally gets you close to you logistically. But Heavenly Father definitely extended a tender mercy when he sent me Catherine and Kristi. They more than get me they accept me-neurosis's and all! They understand and accept my constant need to hand sanitize, my super fast speech, my need to be on time to everything, my need to call and vent random annoyances and mostly the meet my needs equally as I strive to meet theirs. Although I'm sure you've guessed that they're considerable less than mine. The point is we are the three musketeers. We have lunch every month without fail and it helps that our boys are also best friends. One time at church someone new didn't know who I was and asked one of the ladies who I was. After thinking how to best describe me she replied the lady always glued at the hip with Kristi Sharp. Then she exclaimed "Oh I know exactly who she is then!" If that tells you anything-Yep, I'd say I'm definitely blessed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are so hilarious!!! But what is even more funny, is that we have so many similarities!!! So glad you're in our ward!!!

Desiree Sanders said...

I was going to say that you could add me now, but you're way ahead of it! I had fun today, and I'm glad you're in our ward.

Sarah D said...

Erin - you are a great friend. Your support throughout the process that Bryce and I have embarked on has meant the world to me!

PRESSLEY FAMILY said...

Update your blog already!